Created in 1989, AEROTEC, a company which specialises in aeronautics maintenance and manufacturing, owes its success to its set goal: CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.
Its entrepreneurial culture is aimed at the optimization of this goal. It requires a complete investment of its staff and a successful quality assurance policy.
AEROTEC is certified to carry out:
- Maintenance of avionic equipment and flight instruments (general overhauls and test bench controls). PART145-F202
- Airplane and helicopter changes PART145-F202, on-site intervention in France or abroad.
- Aeronautic beams, support, systems and equipment. PART21G-0240
AEROTEC represents most of the world-wide equipment manufacturers, for instance:
- Rockwell Collins, Honeywell, Garmin, Universal Avionics Systems Corporation, Bendix King, Cobham, Sandel, Flight Display Systems, Bose, Aspen Avionics, Freeflight Systems, Avidyne, Becker Avionics, PS Engineering Inc., EMS Sky Connect, Aircell, L3 Communications and others…
- Projects support, on-site intervention for pre-projects, pre-studies: avionic changes, mission projects, cabin interior completion.
Our Design office certified Part21J-0362, Aerotec Concept is located at the Toulouse Blagnac airport, develops any airplane or helicopter modifications.